Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

The Heart of Life is Good - printable

When life gets you down and things don't go the way they should, it's nice to have a little reminder that the heart of life is good.

Free printable by moi on todaysmama.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies